Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flickr

Okay, I know that about 2 people look at my blog, but if you two are interested I put up a bunch of my lomographs on Flickr today! I plan on getting a nice digital camera in the near future, so when that happens I'll really be posting a lot on Flickr, but the old film stuff will have to do for now. Here is the URL: www.flickr.com/caitlynimpson

I really love taking pictures. Something about capturing little moments and even making ordinary things seem like beautiful images makes me excited. Especially with film, because you really never know how it's going to turn out until you get the film developed. None of this looking at the back of the camera as soon as you shoot nonsense. :) Although instant gratification is fun, too. Trust me, I'm an impatient person!

I hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments: