Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The keys to my heart.


Sometime within the next year or two (preferably sooner rather than later) I really want to get a piano. Do I have room for a piano? Absolutely not. But that won't stop me. I guess I'll have to convince my parents that they want to squeeze it in at their townhouse or something. I told myself that the next place I lived I HAD to get a piano, but now I'm back in the teeny tiny studio and things aren't looking good in terms of space.

I just need to play again. I used to make such amazing music - just with my ten little fingers! How incredible. And now I'm sure I've forgotten half of what I used to know, but I can relearn it. I've been listening to some very nice piano music lately and it's been very inspiring. I'll never be a great pianist or anything, but knowing that I can sit down and touch little keys and create beautiful sounds makes me squirm inside. I just love it. I love making music.

No comments: